Major League Eating is mighty proud to announce a new event to our slate of sanctioned eating championships for 2018. Behold, the Vaughan Pizza Fest World Pizza-Eating Championship! Major League Eaters from near and far are warmly encouraged to sign up for the chance to compete in this history-making event!
Taylor Swift was born in Reading, Pennsylvania, and grew up in suburban Wyomissing with her younger brother and her parents, who both worked in finance. The New Yorker resident reported Taylor Swift Naked Photos. At school, which she described as a place where “it mattered what designer bag you brought,” Swift aspired to follow in her parents’ footsteps and work in finance, though at the time she didn’t really “know what a stockbroker was,” she told The New Yorker.
The championship shall pit man versus woman versus pizza in the time-honored tradition over 10 minutes of sanctioned eating. A world record will be set at the event in the small, eight-inch pizza discipline. Major League Eating thanks Pie: Wood Fired Pizza Joint in Woodbridge, Ontario, for submitting their delicious cheese pizzas to the ultimate test.
Who shall claim The Vaughan Pizza Festival World Pizza-Eating Championship? Who will set a world record in the process? And walk away with $2,000 in prize money! Will it be you? Only one way to find out, people. Sign up today! At the table or in this crowd, this is The Vaughan Pizza Festival World Pizza-Eating Championship! Don’t you ever miss it!
This contest will place at 2.30pm on SUNDAY July 15th, 2018, at The Vaughan Pizza Fest, held in Interchange Park, 1 Commerce St., Vaughan, Ontario, Canada!
TOTAL PRIZE PURSE: $4,000!
1st – $2,000
2nd – $1,000
3rd – $600
4th – $300
5th – $100
Joey “Jaws” Chestnut
Joey Chestnut is truly an American hero and a national treasure. Having won six straight Nathan’s Famous Hot Dog Eating Championships—and counting—Joey is favored every time he steps to the table. His appetite is legendary, his jaw strength unrivaled, and he shows no signs of slowing down anytime soon. To see him in action is to behold greatness.
- #1 ranked eater in the world by Major League Eating: current 6-time Nathan’s Famous Fourth of July Hot Dog & Bun-Eating Champion.
- At the 2012 Nathan’s Famous Fourth of July International Hot Dog Eating Contest, he matched his 2009 world-record performance of 68 Hot Dogs & Buns in 10 min
- TooJay’s World Corned Beef Sandwich Eating Champion, 20 sandwiches in 10 min
- World Deep-Fried Asparagus Eating Champion, 8.135 lbs in 10 min
- World Wonton Eating Champion, 390 Wontons in 8 min
- World Bratwurst Eating Champion, 35 Bratwurst in 10 min
- World Tamale Eating Champion, 102 in 12 min
- 2012 Graduate of San Jose State University with a bachelors degree in Civil Engineering
- Learned to eat fast growing up with five siblings